Redman Power Chair invites you to visit with us at the Boston Abilities Expo. You'll see how our standing chair will transform your life! It is truly the most well-built and easy to use standing power chair!
Learn more at the Boston Abilities Expo, September 5 -7, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. For complete details visit www.abilitiesexpo.com/boston/index.html
If you can't make the show, call us today at 1-800-727-6684 for your free in-home demo!
Let us take you on a tour of the 2014 Chief 107-ZRx standing power wheelchair that goes where no standard power wheelchair has gone before—it allows you to stand, recline, tilt, stretch and move like you never thought possible. Redman has been perfecting only one model for over 20 years and this dedication is certainly apparent in the product.
Top Reasons to Purchase Factory Direct From Redman Power Chair
The benefits of buying a power chair where the only focus has been ONE model and sold direct without middle men medical equipment dealers.
- Redman is more than a manufacturer…much more. We are a full service dealer for the entire United States. We do the initial evaluation and fitting, delivery and set up with a complete fit and function guarantee. We do all of the insurance billing for you and provide complete service with a nationwide trained service staff and live technical support 24/7. We are not as good as a dealer, we are much better. We have a long list of satisfied customers and many repeat buyers. Some customers are on their fourth chairs. Once you're a Redman customer you'll be with us for life!
- Our chair is de-bugged. Building only ONE chair for so long enables us to greatly increase reliability and serviceability. We continuously improve the product in every aspect. We have customers still using the same chair after over 22 years of use.
- Updates can be made to older models! When we design something new for our chair we always endeavor to make it fit the older chair so, even if you have an older chair, it can still perform like the new one.
- Trade ins - used power chairs are worth just about nothing unless they're a Redman. Our chairs have the best re-sale value of any power chair and, to prove it, we give you great value if you decide to trade up to a newer model.
- Factory direct communication is better, much better. A power chair for a person with specific needs is very personal. At Redman we understand that. One things that has helped our chair evolve to where it is today is this personal involvement you'll always receive without the buffer of a middle man medical equipment dealer.
Intrinsically ONE. Out chassis is only one piece. We do not ADD ON systems to a power base (recline, stand etc.). The net result is a better functioning smaller footprint chair with more durability and rigidity. Yes, it costs more to build a chair this way, but the net result is a much better chair for you.
- Pricing…by elimination of the middle man medical equipment dealer we deliver a superior product and service for the same price.
- Customization…our chair fits and works better because it is truly a tailor made product for your specific needs and desires. We have much more capability than a middle man medical equipment dealer.
- Reputation…Redman has been in business a long time. Our president, Don Redman, is a founding member and past president of the National Association of Medical Equipment Suppliers. With a combined knowledge and experience all the way back to 1963. Long before there were power wheelchairs.
For your free in-home demo please call us today at 1-800-727-6684 or use our contact us form.