Redman Standing Body Positioning Power Wheelchair
“Life changing. Having the ability and control to stand whenever I want has not only made a difference for me physically but mentally. The kindness and knowledge shown to me by everyone at Redman have been truly amazing. I recommend the Redman Powerchair.”
“Our chair is very high quality and versatile. If something does happen redman is always prompt about getting it fixed for us.”
“Have had a positive experience with company & love my Standing Wheelchair.”
K0861: Group III Multi Option Power Wheelchair
Price Upon Request
Model: Cheif ZRx107
Free Delivery with Purchase
The Significance of Drive-Wheel Position
Here at Redman Power Chair, we spend a substantial amount of time to make our original design mid-wheel driven. Why are mid-wheel driven chairs the most popular drive position? There are six reasons for this choice:
1) Having the drive wheels in mid-position makes turning natural and intuitive. The smaller the arc, the less centripetal force endured – which is important for trunk stability and maneuverability.
2) Traction and control are improved with mid-wheel driven chairs. Power chairs, unlike automobiles, have more traction when the wheels are toward the rear of the chair – as most of the weight is there. Front-wheel driven chairs are the least efficient as traction is decreased.
3) Stability and traction is improved for going up and down ramps.
4) Speed and directional stability are improved.
5) Traversing slopes is easier as momentum is improved.
6) Drive wheels do not have to work as hard to spin casters – especially on soft surfaces.
- Weight including batteries 375 Lbs
- Maximum user weight 350 Lbs
- Seat width 16 to 22 inches
- Seat depth 16 to 22 inches
- Backrest height 18.5 to 26.5 inches
- Armrest height 10 to 15 inches
- Distance between arms 14 to 21.5 inches
- Adjustable leg length 13 to 17 inches
- 4-Wheel suspension: Yes
- Uneven ground compensation: Yes
- Range 15 to 20 miles
- Maximum speed 6.5 MPH standard / 9 MPH option
Every product sold or rented by our company carries a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Medi-Chair LLC will notify all Medicare beneficiaries of the warranty coverage, and we will honor all warranties under applicable law.
Medi-Chair LLC will repair or replace, free of charge, Medicare-covered equipment that is under warranty. In addition, an owner’s manual with warranty information will be provided to beneficiaries for all durable medical equipment where this manual is available
If Purchaser believes there is a defect, malfunction, or condition with the Redman Power Chair during the warranty period that substantially impairs its use, safety or value, the Purchaser or his/her representative must notify Seller in writing to:
Written notice must describe the exact nature of the problem experienced. Seller will make arrangements to have an authorized service technician determine what repairs are necessary.